Scheduling

Generally I schedule quilts several weeks in advance.  


Please contact me with the following information: 
  • your quilt's dimensions in inches
  • the type of quilting desired (custom or an allover pattern)
  • the type of batting you are interested in
  • if you want me to make and apply the binding

I can give you an estimate for your project via email or phone.

If you are interested in purchasing backing, I can let you know what colors and patterns are available in my inventory.  

The date scheduled will be the day I start work on your quilt, so your quilt will need to be in my studio before then.

I will contact you approximately one week prior to arrange a drop-off and consultation appointment. You will select pattern(s) and thread(s) at that time.

Your quilt will be finished within one week from your scheduled date.

If for some reason you need to cancel your appointment, please contact me as early as possible so I can re-book the date.

No comments: